Unfortunately the air quality is still unhealthy, and the forecast is not suitable enough for kids to be exposed to smoke all weekend. With great disappointment we are officially canceling the campout including the group dinner and activities on Saturday night.
More info here.
Campout!!! As a church we want to enter into the regular rhythms of life together. For many of us that live in the PNW, that means enjoying the great outdoors, especially at the lake during the summer! So on the last weekend in August, instead of gathering together at the church building, we are gathering together at the lake!
We have the Buttonhook group site reserved at Farragut State Park in Athol, Idaho, at the south end of Lake Pend Oreille. The Buttonhook site has been scouted out and selected for its proximity to the swimming area and plenty of shade for a hot summer weekend! This is the same group site we have had the past two years!
ACCOMMODATIONS & FOOD
- We have the entire Buttonhook loop to ourselves. Families can pop up their tent wherever they like. There is room for 3 campers/RV's on a first come, first serve basis (contact Aaron directly to claim one of the spots)
- Everyone is responsible for their own food except dinner on Saturday night.
- Kids - FREE!
- Adults camping for the whole weekend - $40 each
- Aduts camping for Saturday night only - $25
- Saturday only (not camping) - $5
- Your registration fee covers your cost for the campground and dinner on Saturday night. There is also a $5 vehicle fee per night that you need to pay when you arrive at the visitor center.
We have partial and full scholarships available if the registration fee is the only obstacle keeping you home. Please contact me for a discount code! We want everyone there who wants to come!